- Unit F leader in degree school; Unit 5 leader in diploma school
- 2013 Nomination: RIBA Silver Medal, Ben Northover, Oxford Brookes University.
- 2012 Nomination: RIBA Silver Medal, Louise Cann, Oxford Brookes University.
- 2011 Nomination: RIBA Silver Medal, Rahul Vishwakarma, Alex Hinds, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford
- 2010 Nomination: RIBA Annie Spink Award
- 2010 RIBA Silver Medal Nomination, Lewis Critchley, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford
- 2009 RIBA Silver Medal Nomination, Marina Illum, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford
2009- 2013 External Examiner, Interior and Spatial Design, Chelsea College of Art, London
Research interests and consultancy expertise
- The Relationship of Art and Architecture
- 2013 The Golden Hour, Video Installation, Ace Museum. Los Angeles. USA Glimpses of Paradise, 14 Drawings, Ace Museum, Los Angeles. USA Pacific Standard Time: Modern Architecture in LA: Everything Loose Will Land, MAK Center for Art and Architecture, Los Angeles, USA Pacific Standard Time: Modern Architecture in LA: Everything Loose Will Land, Paul Rudolph Exhibition Hall, Yale School of Architecture, New Haven, USA
- 2012 Final Exit, Plus One Gallery, LondonHyperrealism Now, Plus One Gallery, London
- 2011 AA Atlas, The Sixties: If You Were There… Architectural Association, London Winter Show, Plus One Gallery, London
- Exactitude VI, 10 Years of Hyperrealism Today
- 2010 Winter, Plus One Gallery, London
- 2008 L.A.W.U.N. Project No. 19, Architectural Association, London Exactitude IV, Plus One Gallery, London Gas Tank City, Jonathan Novak Gallery, Century City, Los Angeles. USA Light Signatures, Sefton Park, Liverpool Of Mice and Men, Costumes, Maddermarket Theatre, Norwich
- Light Signatures, Sefton Park, LiverpoolRegional Assembly for the North East 2003-4
- Glass Pavilion, Hackney, London (2000)
- Lavin, S. with Meyer, K., (2013), Everything Loose Will Land: 1970s Art and Architecture in Los Angeles, MAK Center and Verlag fur Moderne Kunst.
- Hawthorne, Christopher, (16.05.13), L.A., Architects’ Effect on Each Other at MAK Center Exhibit, Los Angeles Times.
- Olsberg, Nicholas, (10.07.13), Letting Loose Los Angeles in the Seventies, The Architectural Review.
- Stein, Bennett, (10.05.13), Everything Loose Will Land: Teleporting Us Back to the ‘70s,
Design and Architecture
- Moore, Rowan, (14.07. 2013), The Man Who Taught Us To Love Colour, The New Review, Observer
- Brooker, Graeme (2012), Key Interiors Since 1900, Laurence King
- Buck, Louisa and McClean, Daniel, (2012), Commissioning Contemporary Art, Thames & Hudson
- Editorial, (23 March 2012), Roar Talent, Building Design
- Rattenbury, K. and Hardingham, S. (eds), Supercrit No. 3: The Pompidou Centre, Routledge, London
- Choquette, Michel, (2011) The Someday Funnies, Abrams ComicArts, New York
- Editorial, 14 March 2011), Cultural Guide, Building Design
- Dempsey Alan, Obuchi, Yusuki, Eds (2010), Nine Problems in the Form of a Pavilion,
- AA Agendas No 8, Architectural Association, London
- Editorial, (2 July 2010), Lewis Critchley, Building Design
- Editorial, (30 October 2009), Being There, Building Design
Examples of recent projects
2008- Ordinary Member of Council, Architectural Association, London