CENDEP produces a range of publications, including the yearly CENDEP newsletter. Our researchers regularly publishing books and papers, and we also publish a list of student dissertations, many of which are available to read online or through the UK inter-library loan scheme.
- Brun, C. (2016) Dwelling in the temporary: the involuntary mobility of displaced Georgians in rented accommodation. Cultural Studies 30(2) Special issue on (Im)mobilities of Dwelling, edited by L. Meier and S. Frank.
- Davis, I. and Alexander, D. (2016) ‘Recovery from Disaster’, Routledge Studies in Hazards, Disaster Risk and Climate Change. Routledge: Abingdon.
- Azmi, F., C. Brun and R. Lund. 2016. Young people’s recovery in Eastern Sri Lanka: From war to postwar and beyond. In Geographies of Children and Young People, Vol 11 Conflicts, Violence and Peace, edited by K. Hörschelman and C. Harker. Springer.
- Ayers, J. Carnegie, R. Sergio Marques da Conceicao, L. Dolan, M. Helm Grovas, S. Jones, R. Keely, R. Piquard, B. Stockdale, M. and Savage, E. (2015) Existence is Resistance: Building resilience in the South Hebron Hills Oxford Brookes University
- Alvarez, R. Akerkar, S. and Banks, T. (2015) Resilience and Recovery after Typhoon Haiyan Oxford Brookes University
- Burnell, J. and Phillips, R. (2015) The "New" Local. In: Phillips, R. and Pittman, H. eds. An Introduction to Community Development, Second Edition. New York and Abingdon: Routledge.
- Davis, I. (lead ed.) (2015) Shelter after Disaster (2nd edition). Published with the support of IFRC. IFRC and OCHA, 2015 (online) http://bit.ly/28MI2gC. Accessed: 21.06.2016.
- Paul Knox-Clarke ‘Exploring coordination in humanitarian clusters’ (with Leah Campbell) ALNAP / ODI 2015
- Paul Knox-Clarke ‘Briefing papers on humanitarian effectiveness 1-7 (with Alice Obrecht) ALNAP / ODI 2015
- Paul Knox-Clarke ‘Insufficient evidence? The quality and use of evidence in humanitarian action’ (with James Darcy) ALNAP / ODI 2014
- Paul Knox-Clarke ‘Between chaos and control: rethinking operational leadership’; ALNAP / ODI 2014
- Paul Knox-Clarke Meeting the Urban Challenge: adapting humanitarian efforts to an urban world (with Ben Ramalingam) Alnap / ODI 2012 < li>Paul Knox-Clarke ‘Change in humanitarian organisations’ in ALNAP Review of Humanitarian Action 2008, ALNAP / ODI