Questions and answers:
- Before you came to Brookes what did you study and where?
- What made you choose Brookes as a place to study?
- What do you think of the course while you were here?
- How did your scholarship enhance your experience of the course?
- What are the best aspects of studying at Brookes?
- What advice do you have for others?
- What are your plans for when you've completed your programme, for work or further study?
Prior to Brookes I studied architecture at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN, USA. I received my bachelors of architecture there and worked as an intern architect for 3 years following graduation.
I chose Brookes because of the specificity of the program and was interested in studying in the UK.
I loved the programme. It delivered all that I expected.
Earning the scholarship was very exciting, however, I am not sure that it enhanced the experience.
I loved the international scene! Everyone was so nice and welcoming.
I cannot speak for the entire school of BE but SB:PD is an important course and my advice would be to sign up for it!
I plan to begin working. I have no idea where but am interested in sustainable building consultancy or research.